Introduction to Digital Photography
Whether you are a beginner or want to improve your skills, this 4 week course covers all aspects of digital photography to leave you confident taking images you are proud to share. Kate Swanson, a qualified teacher and a working photographer will guide each individual on the course to learn how to fully operate their digital camera as well as understand the fundamentals of photography while looking at films showing at Lewes Depot for creative inspiration.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Manual vs Autofocus + focal points
- Compositional techniques
- White Balance
- The basic principles of capturing light information digitally (e.g. sensors, memory, file types).
- Techniques such as panning, zoom burst, painting with light
- The digital workflow (capture, organise, edit and share)
- Equipment, including different lenses
- There will be opportunities to ask questions, as well as lots of practical exercises to take home.