Each month, Depot will be hosting a Supper Club which offers a special menu linked to a selected film.
For May, Depot is to give visitors a taste of Polish cuisine – and an insight into the country’s history.
Pierogi (Polish dumplings) and stuffed cabbage, along with herring salad and vegetarian alternatives, are to feature in a one-off menu created by Polish chef Marcin Nowak. The meal is followed by a screening of The Last Witness, a political thriller based on the harrowing true events of the Katyn Massacre in Spring 1940. The evening concludes with a Q&A with BAFTA nominated director Piotr Szkopiak. Tickets for the meal and the screening are purchased separately.
The meal begins at 19:00 and costs £15
The Polish tasting plate on offer will be a choice between:
Vegan & Vegetarian option:
- Pierogi – Dumplings (mushroom and cabbage)
- Vegetables Stuffed cabbage, tomato sauce
- Beetroot, potato, onion salad
- Sauerkraut and carrot salad
- Pierogi – Dumplings (cottage cheese and potatoes)
- Pork Stuffed cabbage, tomato sauce
- Herring salad (marinated herring, onion potatoes)
- Sausage selection
Bookings for the meal have now closed