4 Wednesdays evenings 19:00 - 20:30
Sept 27, Oct 4, 11 & 18
Whether you are a beginner or want to develop your existing skills, this 4 week course will leave you confident taking images you'll be proud to share.
Kate Swanson, a qualified teacher and a working photographer, will help you learn how to operate your digital camera as well as understand the fundamentals of photography. There will be opportunities to ask questions as well as lots of practical exercises.
This course cover the following:
- Manual exposure (ISO, shutter speeds, aperture)
- Brief look at file formats (JPG, RAW) and tips on storing images
- Lenses (focal lengths, macro, prime & zoom)
- Manual focus vs autofocus
- Introduction to White balance
- Techniques such as panning and zoom burst
See Kate's own work here: KS Photography
'Just a note to say loved the course, the content, delivery, pace was perfect for me AND I can’t believe I can use full manual after only 3 sessions and have a renewed interest in taking pictures. Thanks again for your knowledge and help, it really was great!' - Richard