We aim to be an exemplar of sustainable business both as a local venue and in the wider cinema industry.
We placed sustainability at the top of the agenda at the point of design with priority given to using sustainable energy sources and environmentally responsible principles to achieve the lowest possible environmental impact. We were able to start on great footing. Now firmly rooted and operational we intend to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible through sound practises across all aspects of the organisation.
Read our Sustainable Environment Policy Statement.
- Develop a robust 3 year Sustainability Strategy
- Secure nationally recognised green accreditation
- Focussed staff training around carbon literacy
- Marketing campaigns to promote our sustainability endeavours
- Produce regular internal development reports to keep staff up to date with changes, challenges and achievements
- Produce and publish an annual report detailing our progress
- Offset our Carbon Emissions
- Continue to streamline products and processes across all departments
- Further investigate the viability of keeping bees
See our Environmental Strategy (in process) for more details
Greener by design
Encouraging green travel
Our supply chain